The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Rant: Conflicting Emotions

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rant: Conflicting Emotions

Comcast you are a piece of chit, whenever there is something I REALLY want to see, you go all Black Screen on me. I will hold a grudge for your screwing me out of the Gossip Girl season finale, forever! (Though, good looking out for that time ESPN was out for weeks! ).

But, now I see how you spend your money, rather than on satellites that transmit my favorite shows at the times I want to watch them (you know- when they are actually ON)...you've invested in a full wall installation of Plasmas at your Headquarters lobby. And I'll admit these are cool as hell..so uh, thanks?





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home