The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music: Joy Denalane

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Brew Music: Joy Denalane



Stop complaining that we have seen the last days of great music, this is soooooo not true. Enter Joy Denalane, I don't even know how I stumbled upon her but boy am I glad I did, she is totally freakin awesome! Her music is classified as German-soul and she spits that hot fiyah in either German or English. The song below is what I first heard from her then I immediately went to itunes and downloaded "Born & Raised". I suggest you do the same and go to her website to read her bio. Thank me later! with steak.... medium well.....


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home