The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: This Heffa right here!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

This Heffa right here!

I was watching "Make Me A Super Model", last night when Tyson Tight Eyes kicked off the sole black chick with the jacked up teefeses. Instead of giving everyone dap and just rolling out, she had to tell off some other random model chick. Why are black women always being made to look unstable and angry on reality TV? Seriously, if I see one more screaming, angry, necksnappin', heffa go off for the cameras, I'm going to revoke my Negro card. I can't blame the media, because if these chicks who are looking for fame are allowing themselves to be exploited that's on them. I'm just sayin'... If you want to peep this Bootleg Omarosa, click away.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home