The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Let's Discuss this "Ride or Die' phenomenon.....

Monday, June 22, 2009

Let's Discuss this "Ride or Die' phenomenon.....


Hmmm ok, so you are proud to proclaim that you are a "ride or die" chick. You're the kinda chick that will walk so your man can get where he has to go comfortably.... in your car. You will eat chicken ass and give your man the breast meat cause well, dat's ya boo! If he says "baby let me hold $20 til Friday" you give him $100 cause, well, dat's ya boo! and you are his down ass bitch. Like duh!

So where do you draw the line though with all this ride or die business? See cause me, while I loves to ride, I dies for no one. If the police roll up and wanna know who the white powder belongs to I will dime you out so fast your ass will see tattle tale smoke! I don't see the valor in taking the fall for an assbesol who gets by in life by jumping from one criminal deed to another. I will not have this kind of man's back cause quite frankly this kind of man wouldn't be allowed in my cipha to begin with.

Taraji's character in "Baby Boy" was a ride or die chick I suppose.



And what happened? She got her ass driven to work everyday while her man rode around and went on dates in her whip on a daily basis. And her reward for being a ride or die??? getting picked up from work only to find condoms in her car! yeeeeeaaaaaa, hmmmm. I don't know about riding but somebody would surely be dying if that was me.

The only time I might possibly make an exception is if he were involved in some kinda black market Indian remy hair scheme..... for some good hur I might catch a bid..... real talk.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 12:52:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a snitch and I have no problem being that.
I'm not taking one for the team so you can carry on with your life while I'm trying not to drop the soap in jail. No suh!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home