The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Wanna lose 15-35 lbs in a week? Take a dump!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wanna lose 15-35 lbs in a week? Take a dump!



She's back ya'll! and as your resident shitologist it is my civic duty to present you with the "feed your vagicat yogurt" lady! She says the key to losing a huge amount of weight in a short amount of time is a super duper clean colon. Hmmmm...... now ya'll know I'm a huge fan of the colonic and have already booked my summer cleanse at the shit spa and while I do feel quite footloose and fancy free when it's done, I never lose this stupid amount of weight. But hey, I guess it doesn't hurt to give her videos a looksie, especially for those who are still a lil squeamish about the whole colonic thing, at least with her method you can do it in the comfort of your home....

I quite enjoy her and I absolutely love the lil naughty nurse outfit..... she brings me joy because well.... Imma be nice. Til next time, keep those colons clean people! toodles!







Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 2:16:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too much work... I'd rather just keep paying the $100+ to the poop doctor...at least he massages my belly while he's filling my colon up.

 
At Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 2:26:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

As credible as she sounds and as much as we hear about probiotics, I'm just not sure about taking health advice from a YouTube video.

 
At Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 2:31:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black tar? Who has black tar in them? I've had colonics and I've NEVER seen no black tar come out.
Last night's dinner...yes. Black tar...no!

 
At Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 2:33:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"so full of shit your eyes are brown"

DEAD!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home