The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Ask a Dude: Limits. Know yours.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Ask a Dude: Limits. Know yours.



So, last night I was at home watching a repeat episode of Entourage--there was a random subplot with Turtle, you know he's always up for hi jinx. Anyway, he met some freak via dirty personals, who wanted him to wear a costume. She was a plushie and could only get randy if he wore some kind of squirrel get up, for their encounter.

Now, I'm an open minded kind of gal: "You want to call me what, while you put that...in my where?? Okay.. we can try it.'' To each his own and all. But I have limits. My limits may differ from yours and that doesn't make either of us wrong. But I'm wondering...at what point, do you find out when your limits and the limits of your new boo... are just not meshing. And is this a deal breaker?

I went to our sensible dude, 'Ask a Cash' for some answers. Sadly, based on a true story. (I go through these things, so you don't have to!)

Bianca: OK...so you have just started dating this chick. You really like her..you get 'intimate' the sex is 'so so'. She explains afterward that she thinks it could be better because she is really into ''different things'' and wonders if you can hang.She sends you a box..inside the box.. is a latex costume, clamps and contraptions. What do you do?

Ask A Cash: Is the latex for her or me???

Bianca: You. She has get-ups of her own. Lots of get-ups, of her own.

Ask A Cash: HELL NO!!! Here's the problem: without all of the "equipment" the sex was only "so-so", which means after awhile I'd lose interest. I mean, you can't wear that stuff all the time. And if I have to be dressed up like Trinity from the Matrix to have a good time EVERY TIME, then it's not worth it.

Bianca: I whole-heartedly agree (Told you this guy was sensible). You should not have to pull out your costumes to be able to enjoy a nooner with your partner, every single time. If you start at ball gags and latex, what comes next?


Limits, know yours. And people who desired 'other exotic treats'... that's what Craig's List Personals are for.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home