The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: "Mission 1!"...... Go to Acting School says Nia Long

Monday, July 13, 2009

"Mission 1!"...... Go to Acting School says Nia Long



Bey seems to get subtly dissed by 'real' actors on a consistent basis. The newest thespian to take a low key jab at her is Nia Long. In a recent interview with Pride magazine she was asked what she thinks about Mrs. Carter's performance in Obsessed and Long said:

“I didn’t see ‘Obsessed,’ so I can’t comment, but it’s just not about how talented you are anymore. It’s about, ‘How much box-office revenue will this person generate?’ When you see certain people – we won’t name names – they just don’t have the skill, and no one in their team has said, ‘You need acting classes,’” Long replied.

Hmmm.... well my answer might be identical, I didn't see obsessed and have no plans to. Does Nia have a point or is she just 'hating' as they say in the colored circles???

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, July 13, 2009 at 5:05:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

Whoa Nia! I love her.

The Beyonce stans will be chanting and doing whatever hex thing they do against her now though.

 
At Monday, July 13, 2009 at 6:25:00 PM EDT , Anonymous A. Spence said...

I've seen some of Bey's movies (not Obsessed) and I agree that classes are needed.

 
At Monday, July 13, 2009 at 6:34:00 PM EDT , Blogger tk said...

Beyonce can not act period. I know her goal is to win all the major awards, but it just ain't going to happen. I don't want it to happen, she is that bad. You either have it or you don't in my book.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home