The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: "Holy Brewshyt Batman!".... Eyebrow Weave!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Holy Brewshyt Batman!".... Eyebrow Weave!


ok I am a Negro woman and quite proud of it, however there is a sector of my population that I would love to see exterminated. We are a creative people us Negroes, look how we made food leavings into what is known today as "soul food". We are survivors like a mug! But as with most things there is a sector of the Negro population that always takes shyt too far.......

Enter "The Eyebrow Weave"......



I know the Orkin Man will exterminate rats but I wonder if that includes hoodrats???? I effin quit this bitch!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 9:21:00 AM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Nigro makes me giggle.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home