The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: T.I. Goes In On Baby Mama #1

Friday, August 14, 2009

Brew Bits: T.I. Goes In On Baby Mama #1



Dang! so a new mixtape circulating unveiled the following lyrics dedicated to T.I.'s first baby mama......

"I’m in a public tug of war for dough I struggled for. I owe money for my sons, honey and nothing more. Do much more than average for my sons and you just ignore, in fact, you can get off your ass and work if you don’t wanna be fucking poor.

That’s not quite the issue is it? It’s that we don’t fuck no more. That’s supposed to be you who buying houses, picking out decor. That’s supposed to be you in Bentleys, Fendi and Dior. That’s your problem, just accept it, you and I are never more.

And forever we never will, just try your best to deal. I rolled around with you for years and I regret it still. And well, since you ain’t let yourself know, you look a mess, just let yourself go I guess."

Yikes! perhaps T.I. is blind in both eyes and doesn't see the lady he's currently with.... that would explain a lot.......

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 14, 2009 at 10:25:00 AM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

RUDE!!!

 
At Friday, August 14, 2009 at 2:14:00 PM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

If you ever listen to T.I. cd Trap Music there's a song where he apologizes to her for all the times he has wronged her... She must've done something to piss him off... And from what I can tell on the pic she does look a little chunky... but she is still a pretty girl... & Tiny is really nice & really loves him(that's all I'm gonna say about her.)

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home