The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Real Talk Thursdays: Don't Speak About It- Be About It! (And other things)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Real Talk Thursdays: Don't Speak About It- Be About It! (And other things)




TELL 'EM WHY YOU MAD, SON!

  • I hate mofos who always blather on about the same big time plans that they never seem to put into motion. Seriously, you're gonna buy a house in Ibiza, next week...every time I see you? Uh, okay- buy that Speedo and goooo! I mean for who's benefit are you telling these tales? People -scratch that, I don't care!
  • The only person I'm I try to out-do is myself. Unless you are on some Oprah The Overlord Status or have a new pashmina with a nautical theme -trust me- you're dreams are not big enough for me to emulate or envy! Shouldn't we be reaching for the stars, not buying competing cars??
  • I'm truly happy for good people who are doing well, and pissily perplexed by assholes who seem to prosper.
  • The internets have created the worst kind of bitchass punk. The 'web truth teller' - I'm gonna smack the tar off of the next person that Tweets, or Facebook updates their intention to delete 'friends' and thumb typed thinly veiled insults.
  • The only bamas worse than them are the ones that take a panel discussion on if they SHOULD delete friends... that's some childish 'ish, homes. Press the "X" and grow a pair. I won't notice though, cause I already deleted YOU.
  • I will always RSVP no, to a wedding where I'm invited as a single guest at the age of 38- especially if the only people I know are IN the wedding. I'll totally send you a gift, but "Girl Bye!" with that adolescent shit. Treat your grownup single friends like grownups! With the divorce rate the way it is, come your friend's wedding, your ass will end up seated next to their just released from Riker's Raper-man cousin Rudy, at the rejects table! Karma's a bitch, homie.
  • First and foremost if you ask me my opinion and I actually take the time to give you a reasonable reply, please don't spend the next 20 minutes telling me why I'm wrong. It's not that deep for me. What's it to me if you want to keep on wearing a Jheri Kurl? You're only effing up your own rabbit fur.

Brewchie, OUT!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 14, 2009 at 1:49:00 AM EDT , Blogger XIRUS said...

now THIS IS what i call a rant! i hope you're feeling better for it. have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home